Friday, April 5, 2019

Robin Leigh Morgan Review Crossroads by Mihai Brinas

April 5, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.

Being the voracious book reviewer, I am, I read/review a wide variety of genres, including poetry. There’s a certain quality in writing poetry which requires the writer to possess a certain mastering of the English language to adequately set the picture in a reader’s mind along with any desired emotions which the poetry is supposed to evoke. In reading the poetry exhibited, I’d found them to be quite thought-provoking making it difficult to simply and then move on to the next poem. Given the genres of the books I’ve read/reviewed recently I needed something which have me picture something in my mind which would give and have me think about a wide variety of emotions, such as: contentment, passion, life and to balance everything thing out even a touch of sorrow; recalling memories of my past days and perchance some new thoughts.

For having given this to his readers and myself, I’ve given the author, Mihai Brinas, the 5 STARS he’s getting from this voracious book reader/reviewer.


No comments:

Post a Comment