Saturday, December 8, 2018

Trisha Book Review ~~ Invitation to Poetry by Mihai Brinas

I rarely review books for writers I’m not familiar with…and before you judge me…I’m not a book snob. I don’t review those books because I don’t want to have to write a tough critique. New author/writers should be encouraged and lifted up. Not torn down.  But this poet intrigued me. His poetry had something to say. 
I agree with Mihai that poetry is forgotten and not read enough. If you feel the need for a little poetry, I highly recommend his books. The verse is not shallow and you may want to read a poem over a second time…but it’s certainly gratifying and worth the reader’s time. 


Entire article  http://www.writeratplay.com/2018/09/07/book-review-invitation-to-poetry-by-mihai-brinas/

No comments:

Post a Comment