Saturday, November 17, 2018

Poetry Review: Invitation to Poetry, Mihai Brinas

Rating:five-stars
While I have plenty of poetry books that grace my shelf I don’t think they could hold a match to the beauty that lies within these words.  They are powerful and bold. Remarkable and soft. They will forever be ingrained with me. And I’m so please that I was able to read it.
The synopsis was not lying when it says that this book will reveal fantastic feelings. It is with a guarantee that one or more of these poems will leave an impact on you.
I personally recommend reading the words aloud. I found that while they strong in written form being able to taste them as they leave your tongue leaves and everlasting effect of harmony on your aura.
With the permission of She Always Reads (Cia Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment