Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Thoughts That Bring Us Closer Rissa's review


by
(Goodreads Author)


41794459
Rissa's review

it was amazing
bookshelves: 2018-favorites

I loved it (as suspected).

Thoughts that bring us closer.

Putting reality into beautiful (sometimes heartbreaking) words.

I will never be able to write poetry because I do not have the strength in me to share my deepest darkest feelings

I find that poetry is like music it is a real rawform of how we feel and just pulls out all of our emotions

good poetry and good music go hand-in-hand which is why I think that if done correctly they are the most beautiful forms of work

When reading a poem I see their past to the present the future the reality and what they wish to be the reality, the fantasies of the world and all within a few lines.
Within a few line I get to know the person so deeply and so broken that you feel this instant bond with the writer or the artist.

Finding the comparisons between everyone’s life but the hard things that make us not want to share those feelings and putting them down to words so other people say yes this is how I feel exactly how I feel good or bad

in his collection there is one about marriage and “the ring” and it’s just so beautiful that you think he is the most emotional person that he’s in love so deeply but then there are other poems that show how broken and alone he feels and you think... I don’t know.

I can never reveal that much of myself it is too deep and raw and beautiful that it hurts. That people are able to go through the same things but put it down in words and make a bad situation seem beautiful.           

No comments:

Post a Comment