Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Crossroads by Mihai Brinas (Goodreads Author)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNNMXQV

rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-favorites
Crossroads 5⭐️

I swear his poetry keeps getting better!

I don't know how to explain poetry except that when it is amazing I don't put it down... and i didn't put this down.

Every poem is like a short story giving so much feeling and emotion all within a beautiful paragraph.

Also his poetry makes you think. Read Fullness and tell me that you didn't have it read it multiple times because it was so beautiful and unique.


Favorite poems: (I loved them all but these are some of my favorites)

Intimate pleasure.
Tell me more
Transplant
About breaking up
Lying to love
Fullness
The day the doves came
Sunrise

Again the whole thing was amazing and its hard to pick favorites.


Favorite Quotes:
“Then I pretend
that i do not know where it is
I am looking for it in your eyes”

“I saw that instead of blades
Pushed by wind
There were clocks
Pushed by the time”

“It is raining in a roar”

“I do not remember anymore
The words of love”

“On that day
It snowed with unusual flakes
Unearthy flakes
Floating
Like a lullaby”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment