Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Priya's Reviews > Thoughts That Bring Us Closer


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2663978674?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1
 
by 
 (Goodreads Author)

70565867
's review 

it was amazing

It took me some time to finally read this one. And as given I LOVED IT.
if you haven't read previous three books by this author then you can definitely pick. This up, as this have poetry from previous books also. It's a collection of old band new.
This book was again Enthralling. This poetry are short and direct with so much emotion like you can pick up the poetry as whatever you are feeling at the moment.
There were so many emotions, it felt like the writer was baring his soul through these poetry. I don't know much about poetry but I know I loved this one. I can't explain, I don't know big words to express but it was such an fascinating and enthralling read.
Mr. Brinas surely knows how to capture someones heart and emotions through his writing.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HH6L4PD

No comments:

Post a Comment